Catholic Charities supports a vast network of soup kitchens in NYC and food pantries in NYC, emergency shelters, temporary and transitional housing and permanent affordable housing to help homeless families and individuals.
- 5.4M nutritious meals served in parish and community food programs
- 6,349 families prevented from becoming homeless
- 1,248 individuals housed in temporary and transitional apartments
- 6,221 individuals provided with emergency overnight shelter
- 6,262 families living in affordable housing
Sign Up For Email
For more information about a particular program and/or service, navigate the tabs below: