Under the supervision of the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiter is responsible for carrying out recruitment, hiring and on-boarding processes to fill vacancies across the organization. Qualified candidates will have experience developing and implementing recruiting strategies to attract candidates and ensure a skilled and diverse workforce. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a diverse workforce, recruiting in a high-volume environment, and the ability to work independently.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for assigned exempt and non-exempt roles for divisions and departments organization wide.
- Research and implement creative recruiting strategies to attract, develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Maintain knowledge of openings agency wide and refer candidates to other Recruiters when appropriate.
- Attend industry-related job fairs and build and maintain relationships with educational institutions and job development agencies.
- Maintain accurate tracking of the status of each position and candidate.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Manager and other HR staff to improve recruiting processes.
- Develop strong working relationships with Hiring Managers and visit sites and/or divisions as needed.
- Provide recruiting-related guidance to program directors and supervisors.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- 2-3 years recruiting experience, high-volume recruiting preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including, MS Word and Excel, experience with HRIS, ATS and database management a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all organizational levels in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to assess candidate’s qualifications and suitability for desired positions and fit with Catholic Charities mission.
- Ability to convey objective observations of candidate fit in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
COVID-19 Adjustment: Position will be on-boarded virtually. Potential to orient to the physical office space in person depending on CDC and agency requirements at the time of onboarding. Updates to protocol are implemented on a regular basis.
Catholic Charities and Catholic Charities Community Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.