Beacon of Hope (BOH), a Division of Catholic Charities Community Services, seeks a Family Social Services Manager for its new Bronx Permanent Housing buildings on Villa Avenue – with 93 Apartments for individuals and families with a head-of-household who has a Serious Mental Illness. The Family Social Services Manager is responsible for the direct provision and oversight of the services provided to families and youth, and also assists the site’s Program Manager with the oversight of the program’s operations. Maintains compliance with the Office of Mental Health regulatory requirements, as well as with BOH’s Policies and Procedures. Program Manager is on- call 24/7, works closely with on-site Property Management Company, and maintains strong working relationship with the community. Works Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Program Manager is on-call 24/7. Salary is commensurate with experience, up to $75,000 annually.
TO APPLY EMAIL RESUME TO: BOH.JOBS@catholiccharitiesny.org
- Master’s degree in a mental health discipline
- Three years of experience working with mentally ill and/or substance use population
- Three years of experience working with families and youth
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to work independently, flexibly and responsibly
- Excellent organizational, time-management and communication skills