Summary: Responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the High School based programs Alianza Division of CCCS and the administrative support of the programs that comprise the Division. Will have primary responsibility for ensuring the timely preparation, review and submission of all documents from the Alianza Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In coordination with the Alianza Division Director, directly oversee a number of programs including planning, staffing, quality assurance, budgeting, community relations, and provide direct supervision to the program directors and senior program
- Under the direction of the Alianza Division Director, act as principal contact/resource person between the Alianza Division and the Finance, Payroll and HR Departments of
- Work with the Alianza Division Director and Program Directors as needed to determine appropriate actions to programmatic and fiscal issues, manage deadlines, and coordinate the submission of materials to the appropriate internal and external
- Provide support to the CCCS Coordinator of Administrative Services and Director of Contracts Management in the preparation of new proposals and contract renewals to ensure their compliance and timely
- Work with assigned staff in the Finance department to review and adjust monthly staff allocations to ensure contractual
- Oversee preparation, approval, and processing of AFPs, petty cash and metro card tracking; facilities and maintenance related issues; supply ordering and stocking and review and track monthly reconciliation of budgets with program
- Attend trainings for DOE and United Way online reporting systems, and monitor sites for compliance on a regular
- Co-facilitate and prepare agenda for monthly Alianza Division
- Assist Division Director to prepare quarterly Catholic Charities Board of Directors and annual, financial corporate
- Collect, review and submit biweekly and monthly time sheets for all
- Support and ensure Alianza Division participation in all Catholic Charities seasonal and special
- In the absence of the Division Director, attend all monthly and ad-hoc funder
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position that will require performing work at CCCS’ office and other locations throughout the Archdiocese. Days of work and hours are generally Monday – Friday, 9 AM to 5PM. Flexible schedule and/or additional hours are required to meet contractual and program obligations and deadlines in the evenings, Saturdays and Sundays. Attendance will be required outside of normal business hours at events such as: parent’s meetings, community events, special events, youth employment orientation, program activities, parades, marches, rallies, program retreats, and charitable marathons.
Working conditions and physical demands required:
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Travel to offsite within NYC, using public transportation, traversing city streets, occasionally ascending/descending stairs, and occasional exposure to outside weather
- Ability to work with youth and meet competing
- Carry a
- Remain in a stationary position at a workstation or at meetings and use a computer at least 40% of the
Education and/or experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field: education, public administration, or social work. Graduate degree a plus.
Skills, Licenses, and/or competencies required:
- Familiarity with program budget process and
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and managerial
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple complex
- Ability to convene and lead
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel DYCD Online YEPS and ISY