Beacon of Hope (BOH), a Division of Catholic Charities Community Services, is a premier provider of supportive housing for the seriously mentally ill in New York City. The BOH Division provides multiple levels of residential services in the Bronx, Staten Island, and Brooklyn with the goal of supporting residents to live in the community with as much independence as possible. The Bronx Beacon Residence on the grounds of Bronx Psychiatric Center is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to all the staff and clients located at this congregate program site. Administrative Assistant works Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Salary is $20.50 an hour to $21.50 an hour ($42,640 – $44,760 annually. Pro-rated on time actually worked during the year.) Salary is commensurate with educational attainment.
TO APPLY EMAIL RESUME TO: BOH.JOBS@catholiccharitiesny.org
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of related office work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain professional relationships.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and communication skills.
- Entry level skills with Microsoft Office including WORD and EXCEL.