Location: New York, NY
FLSA Status: Full Time, Exempt
Department: CCCS of Orange County Chemical Dependency Clinics
Reports To: Director of Clinic Services
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Summary: The Clinic Supervisor is responsible for all administrative and clinical oversight, as well as the overall management of the clinic. The Clinic Supervisor will serve as liaison with the community. The Clinic Supervisor will ensure that the clinic is in full compliance with applicable operating and confidentiality regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of all clinic staff.
- Supervision and oversight of all AA functions.
- Assure appropriate supervision of all student interns.
- Make recommendations to the Director of Clinic Services regarding the hiring, promotion, probation or termination of employees.
- Assure implementation and oversight of quality improvement activities including: quality assurance, incident reporting, performance improvement, fire and safety, satisfaction surveys and outcome measurement.
- Assure completion of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required.
- Oversight of assignment and collection of all fees including third party, self-pay and Medicaid.
- Coordinate daily staff meetings.
- Assure seamless integration of Clinical and Administrative staff and related duties.
- Provide direct-care services as needed.
- Participate in supervision as required by the Director of Clinic Services.
- Assist in the development and implementation of in-service training projects.
- Provide rotational emergency on-call support triage services for EAP in coordination with Director of Operations.
- Attend external meetings and represent the agency as assigned by the Director of Clinic Services.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position.
Working conditions and physical demands required:
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Potential for unpredictable clients or clients under stressful situations that require consistent support.
Education and/or experience required:
- Qualified Health Professional with 5 years’ experience in the Addiction/Mental Health field.
- One year of Supervisory experience.
- Relevant Master’s level degree a plus.
Skills, Licenses, and/or competencies required:
- Maintain full compliance with Federal confidentiality regulations governing substance abuse records as outlined in 42 CFR Part and with the Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information (45 CFR Parts 160 and 164).
Sign Up For Email
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter highlighting relevant past experience and qualifications, and state their position of interest and desired compensation. Submissions without this information will not be considered.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org