Sign Up For Email
“It is really inspiring to know that I am running for an organization that touches so many lives, with a high level of dignity and compassion
across an array of human needs.”
– James Bowe, 2014 Team Catholic Charities Marathon Runner
Learn more about running the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon with Team Catholic Charities NY!
Run With Us
Welcome to Team Catholic Charities NY, the TCS New York City Marathon team of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York. We invite you to learn more about our Team’s mission and join us in the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon taking place Sunday, November 6, 2016.
Our runners will raise money for Catholic Charities to help provide for New Yorker’s in need!
Serving over 350,000 clients through a federation of 90 agencies, Catholic Charities NY provides help and creates hope in five program areas:
- Protecting & Nurturing Children & Youth
- Feeding the Hungry & Sheltering the Homeless
- Strengthening Families & Resolving Crisis
- Supporting the Physically & Emotionally Challenged
- Welcoming & Integrating Immigrants & Refugees
Become part of this exciting opportunity to give back while running in the largest marathon in the greatest city ever – New York City!
“I want to take this opportunity (with #TeamCatholicCharities) to return a small portion of God’s kindness to people in need”
– Mark Murphy, 2015 Team Catholic Charities Marathon Runner
Last year our runners raised $69,846 and
are looking to raise even more this year!
Meet Our 2016 Team
Mail: Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York 1011 First Avenue, 7th Floor New York, New York 10022