Hurry - Summer Teen Jobs Are Filling Fast
Apply Through Catholic Charities Now
With snow falling and a Nor’easter on its way, it’s hard to imagine time is running out for teens and young adults to land a summer job. But it is!
The application deadline for Catholic Charities partnership with the NYC Summer Youth Employment Program is March 17, 2017.
If you’re between ages 14 -24 -- Apply now!
Get six weeks of paid employment.
Our Catholic Charities Alianza Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) provides New York City teens and young adults with summer employment and educational experiences that
- capitalize on individual strengths
- develop skills
- connect youth to positive adult role models
And we mean business when it comes to providing youth with jobs. Last year Catholic Charities Alianza Summer Youth Employment employed 1,300 youth from Manhattan and Bronx.
Visit our offices to apply:
- Bronx – P.S. 11, 1257 Ogden Ave. 10452
- Bronx – Highbridge Community Center, 1155 University Ave. 10452
- Manhattan – I.S. 143, 515 W. 182 St., 10033
- Manhattan – Dyckman Community Center, 3782 10th Ave. 10033
Apply online and enter “Catholic Charities Community Services/Alianza” in the provider section.
Questions? Call us at 212-795-1490 x 103
Catholic Charities is here to help teens and young adults land summer jobs.